It's time once again for your fix of rock 'n' roll babes and good vibes. We're currently obsessing over french-speaking women's covers of sixties jams... but who wouldn't be?! Some of the tunes on this mixtape were featured in our recent show at Austin Fashion Week and some were unearthed by our good pal Andrea. Listening to The Shangri-Las rock The Who's My Generation as I write this... and getting high on girl power. Give it listen and then meet me at the beach.
Artwork and playlist by true friend, visual artist and rockstar, Andrea Harvey.
OFabz C'est Bon < Click the link for tunes
01. "7 Heures du Matin" - Jacqueline Taieb
02. "C'est la Mode" - Annie Philippe
03. "Aiko-Aiko" - Julie D
04. "Paint It Black (Marie Douceur, Marie Colere)" - Marie Laforet
05. Fallait pas ecraser la quene du" - Clothilde
06. "Mas que nada" - Michelle A. Richard
07. "Sono qui con voi (Baby Please Don't Go)" - Caterina Caselli
08. "Ces bottes sont faites pour marcher" - Emilie-Claire Barlow
09. "Palladium The Hip" - Liz Brady
10. "Sans asterisque" - DANI
11. "C'est Bon" - Accompagnee par Jean Clauderic et son orchestre, Adele
Enjoy the tunes and the sunshine.
Peace & Love,